NQT Training programme consisting of 6 full day sessions across the year.
To compliment the NQT Induction, the Teaching School provides an excellent professional development opportunity for Primary NQTs.
This well established and highly regarded training course is based on 6 full-day sessions held across the year, at Bovingdon Primary Academy.
5 Core modules, include:-
* Maths- 23rd October 2019
* English- 6th November 2019
* Behaviour Management- 20th November 2019
* Planning & Assessment- 22nd January 2020
* Science-1st April 2020
Plus the option to either choose 1 full day or 2 half days from:
* Wellbeing (facilitated by Dr Emma Kell, Author of 'How to Survive in Teaching')- 25th September 2019
* SEN- 9th October 2019
* Working with Adults (Half day)-4th December 2019
* Reading (half day)- 5th February 2020
* Foundation Subjects- 4th March 2020
* I.T. (to be held at Bedmond Academy, WD5 0RD) - 4th May 2020
* Subject Leadership- 3rd June 2020
* P.E.-17th June 2020
NQTs also registered with us for induction can receive the NQT Flying Start Training programme for 6 full days at £450
NQT Flying Start Programme only for 6 full days £480
Individual days £90 each
Individual half days £55
To book please email email@example.com